Thursday, July 13, 2006

Send Your E-mail Addresses

I'm in a bookstore/internet cafe in Saginaw, Michigan, still on my book tour with Joy Kogawa. I apoogize because I cannot keep up with the blog-writing while on the road. In a few days we'll be home and I'll try to focus.

However, I want to take this occasion to point out something you may not realize: The blogger program that I use does not allow anyone to reply to a comment that you post to my entries. Furthermore, I have lost the e-mail addresses of some friends -- notably Tim Boychuk -- who have been entering welcome comments, so I cannot get back to you personally, as I would like to do. If you want a reply, please send me your email addresses, either in the body of your comments or as a private email to me. Since I am busy, it may take a while, but at least I'll have the capacity to reply.

Good wishes from Michigan, which has an amazing amount of wilderness territory in its northern areas.

2 Comments:

Blogger teresa of the fish hooks said...

Hello Miss Metta: I am still excited that an author stopped by to talk to us at our used book store! And the thought of Miss Joy sitting outside running the motor of your book tour getaway car was even more delicious. Thank you so much for the copy of your book. Really, it meant a lot as used bookshops never get the attention that Chapter's-type stores do for obvious reasons. Thanks for being unobvious and generous. Good luck on your roadtrip, now there's a story waiting to be published: Two Gals and a Trunkful of Thoughts!! Oh, this is Teresa from City Lights Bookshop in London, Ontario. I'm sure we're all a blur by now!!

11:47 AM  
Blogger Metta Spencer said...

I really enjoyed visiting with you, Teresa. I would write a note except I don't think I have your email address. Maybe somewhere I do.

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home